I’ve got a fantastic one-bedroom apartment on the Upper East Side, that I’m looking to sublet while I move to Israel for the year.
Scroll down below photos for full details on what’s included.
Available July 2013 to August 2014.
- Located on East 82nd Street b/w 1st & York
- Recently renovated pre-war building: built in late 1800s. Exposed bricks, high loft-ceilings, tons of character!
- Third floor walk-up
- Unique loft storage with staircase. Tons of room to store things up and out of the way.
- Apartment includes air conditioner and thermostat controlled gas heating.
- Dishwasher (!), fridge, and gas stove/oven included
- Hot water included in rent.
- Electricity and Gas (stove and heat) are billed monthly.
- Windows overlook courtyard with trees.
- Landlord lives on first floor and is a great guy!
- Neighbors are quiet – only four apartments per floor.
- 7 blocks to 4/5/6 subway, 3 or 4 blocks to express M15 bus lines
- Great for one person or a couple
Fully furnished options. I am happy to include all of the following furnishings in the sublet:
- Queen size bed with matress and pillow-top
- Desk and chair
- Couch w/ futon
- Kitchen table and chair
- Coffee tables
- Floor and desk lamps
- Flat screen LCD television & DVD player
- TV stand
- Microwave, toaster and coffee maker
- Kitchenware – dishes, silverware, pots/pans/etc.
Rent is approximately $1,500 per month. To be negotiated based on length of sublet and furnishings included. Leave a comment here or contact me at email@example.com for more information.